Eclipse was created for software or digital product download websites, but its use is not limited to this category only. The template can be used basically for any type of project if the design fits your requirements. Behind this professional look there are lots of features that will make your website more powerful.
After you install the Eclipse template, go to Extensions > Template Manager and click on the Eclipse template:
1. Go to the Slideshow Setup tab.
2. Choose the pages/menus where you want to enable the slideshow. If you don’t have menus yet, just create some.
3. Choose the image for the first slide.
If you want description and download button in your slideshow just follow the next steps, if you want only image, just move to the next slides and set up images.
4. Add the URL where you want to link the button
5. This filed holds the name of the button. If you want to redirect this button to a page, just paste the URL of the respective page here.
6. This filed is the description that will be placed at the right side of the image. Use any custom HTML for this.